We're experienced teachers, writers, artists, designers, and coders. We make educational experiences that inspire literacy and active learning.
We believe in creating connections between kids and esteemed writers, artists, and scientists. When kids feel a personal connection to writing, art, and science, their intrinsic motivation increases, giving them the power to work through inevitable setbacks. We also believe in the power of storytelling to create lifelong memories in young learners—a personal bond from the past to the present. Little Geniuses encourages active learning through richly illustrated narratives that turn into interactive games, for exploration and creation.
Joshua Korenblat & Moses McCall
- 14 years of professional experience in writing, art, and design, including six years in the Art Department at National Geographic Magazine.
- Cofounded information graphics and data visualization firm, Graphicacy
- As part of Graphicacy, created animated videos and interactives about immigration and the future economy: these information graphic principles, transforming text and numbers into colorful shapes, apply directly to children.
- Awards include Communication Arts Award of Excellence for Art Direction.
- Masters Degrees in Writing, Art, and Education.
- More than 7 years of teaching experience, students of all ages, including English literacy.